Shows adaptive audio/online video streaming (recorded live at CeBIT 2007):.
* Standard Establish is shown: NMM streaming server, router operating NIST (for mimicing distinct network issues), NMM streaming customers.
* Streaming to 2 consumers is started: On the still left: Lacking adjustment on the right: With adjustment.
* Neighborhood conditions (e.g. bandwidth) is changed on router.
* Streaming clients show varied output excellent quality: On the staying (without having adjustment): Reduced network bandwidth advantages in artifacts on the suitable (with adjustment): Reduced network bandwidth is made up for by adaptively re-encoding audio/video clip streams.
* Performed with Open Resource design of NMMhttp://www.motama.com/nmm.html