In this Kotlin android development tutorial we will be streaming a film with the MediaPlayer making use of a SurfaceView.
We will be utilizing the rtsp procedure for streaming. And will be having the width and peak percentages from the Video to utilize to the SurfaceView.
Register to the professional subscription prepare for quick availability to all the videos which are ad-free of charge for $1000 a thirty day duration listed belowhttps://goo.gl/bVAVRX
To obtain acquire to the accompanying documents which likewise consists of the github information signup in this short articlehttps://goo.gl/6tDV38
If you have to consult me any questions you can call me on https://www.codementor.io/mobapptuts any place I supply paid consultancy.
In this tutorial we will safeguard:.
* Include net and wake lock consents.
* Getting a design with SurfaceView, ProgressBar and Scrollable TextView.
* Environment up a listener for when the SurfaceView is used.
* Environment the Flooring to the MediaPlayer.
* Including audio assistance.
* Area the rtsp url to the MediaPlayer.
* Including a listener for when the buffering is detailed.
* Maintaining the playback positioning.
* Getting the video measurements and place them to the SurfaceView.
* Supporting action lifecycle states.
For issues, mentor and consultancy help I can be called in this short articlehttps://goo.gl/HEZsX1
Disclaimer – The only support provided on this channel which includes issues, will be submission of suspect bugs that are reproducible on android Nexus parts on the github code base.
For significantly far more truths checkout.